Author: Vered DeLeeuw
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 lb. fresh Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon (10 grinds) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts, remove the outer leaves as needed, cut off the stems and cut each sprout in half. Transfer to a large bowl and toss with the olive oil, maple, salt and pepper.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet. Roast 20 minutes, stir with a spatula, and continue roasting 10 more minutes, until tender and well-browned.
Nutrition Per Serving
Calories: 134; Fat: 7g; Carbohydrates: 17g; Sugar: 8g; Sodium: 320mg;Fiber: 4g; Protein: 4g