- 1 ¼ cups Krusteaz Heart Healthy Buttermilk Pancake Mix
- ½ cup real maple syrup
- ¼ cup water
- 4 sausage patties, cooked
- 4 eggs, individually cooked omelet-style
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 1. Heat griddle to 350°F. Lightly grease griddle. Stir pancake mix, maple syrup and water together with a wire whisk. Batter will be slightly lumpy. (Do not over-mix.) Let batter stand 2 minutes.
- 2. Pour pancake mix onto griddle to make about 3-inch pancakes. Cook pancakes 1 ¼ -1 ½ minutes per side, until golden brown, turning once.
- 3. Layer 1 sausage patty, 3 half strips bacon and 1 egg between two pancakes to make a sandwich. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.
Source : allrecipes.Com