- 4 chicken thighs, skin on
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups brussels sprouts, ends removed, halved
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450º F and line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Whisk together maple syrup and mustard in a medium bowl and place on your workstation.
- Pat chicken thighs dry and season them generously with salt and pepper, then dip them each completely in maple Dijon mixture.
- Transfer them skin side up to lined baking sheet.
- Whisk olive oil into remaining Dijon mixture, adding cinnamon and seasoning to taste.
- Add halved brussels sprouts and cubed butternut squash and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread veggies evenly around chicken thighs on the pan, then place in oven.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and serve hot. Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.com