- 1 (16oz) box Lasagna
- 1 (24oz) cottage cheese
- 1 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, soft
- 1 egg
- ½ parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 (24oz) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1½ cups water
- Place lasagna noodles in very hot water to soften.
- Mix together the cottage cheese, cream cheese, 1 egg, ¼ cup parmesan cheese, 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese, dried basil and parsley. Set aside.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce into a bowl and fill the jar up with 1½ cups of water; cover jar with lid and shake up to get all the excess sauce out of the jar. Whisk together water and sauce until smooth.
- When lasagna is soft enough to handle, spread 2 tbsp of filling over each lasagna noodle and roll up.
- Arrange 9 rolls into each baking dish (two 10″ by 8-inch disposable foil pans) and evenly divide the sauce among the two pans. Sprinkle remaining parmesan and Monterey jack cheeses onto the tops and secure tightly with aluminum foil for freezing.
- To prepare right away, bake covered in a 375 degree oven until heated throughly (35 min.) Then remove aluminum foil and lightly broil the top.
- To prepare frozen rolls, thaw throughly and bake 35-45 minutes covered. Then remove aluminum foil and lightly broil the top.
Source : allrecipes.com