It’s quite easy and simple to prepare as long as you have right ingredients around you can surely make this dish your own.
The secret to its distinct taste is the trademarked special sauce. So tried to mimic their recipe with my own version and I think I came pretty close to it’s flavor. So try out the Homemade McDonald’s BIG MAC Recipe and tell me what you think.
Here’s a little trivia:
The Big Mac (introduced in metro Pittsburgh in 1967 and nationwide in 1968) is a hamburger sold by an international fast food restaurant chain McDonald’s. It is one of the company’s signature products. It consists of beef patties, cheese, “special sauce” or big mac sauce, lettuce, pickles, and onions, served in a three-part sesame seed bun or in a thick sliced bread
How to Make Home-Made McDonald’s BIG MAC Recipe
Ingredients we need:
- 8 tablespoon mayonaise
- 2 tablespoon pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 tablespoon vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.
For the Burger Patty Ingredients:
- 100 grams ground Angus beef/ regular beef will do
- 1 burger bun w/sesame seeds sliced in half
- 1 piece small onion (chopped)
- lettuce chopped
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
1. Make a burger patty from the ground beef in any size you want.
2. Fry the patty in a frying pan without oil, side by side until its cooked.
3. Spread the big mac sauce, onion and lettuce on one half of the sliced burger bun.
4. Add the patty, cheese and place the other half of the burger bun on top.
5. Viola! You’ve got yourself you very own Big Mac.