- 1 (16 ounce) box rigatoni pasta
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups heavy cream
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare rigatoni noodles according to package directions, but add a good bit of salt to the water. Once cooked, drain but do not rinse the pasta.
- Transfer pasta to a large mixing bowl. Add half the cheddar, monterey jack and parmesan cheeses, as well as the heavy cream. Stir well to combine, season with pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9″x13″ casserole dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheeses on top and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and bubbly.