Ideally, I prefer making them for breakfast, as even though they are deep fried, they are still quite healthy.
- Makes 6 servings .
- 3 medium very ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- buttered flavored Pam
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon plus more to sprinkle on top
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- Mash the bananas. Add sugar, eggs, flour and vanilla. In a large skillet, heat on low flame.
- When hot, spray with Pam and using a tablespoon, pour 1 tablespoon of batter for each fritter.
- When cooked on one side (1-2 minutes) flip over and cook the other side.
- Set aside in a dish and keep warm in the oven as you repeat with the rest of the batter. When ready to serve, put 4 on a plate and top with a little powdered sugar and cinnamon.
- Serve with low fat ice cream. Makes 24-26 fritters.
Nutritional Info :
Servings: 6 • Size: 4 pancakes 1 tbsp each • Points +: 3 pts • Smart Points: 2
Calories: 124.8 • Fat: 3.0 g • Protein: 3.2 g • Carb: 22.7 g • Fiber: 1.5 g