|2 1⁄2 lb spaghetti squash|
|3⁄4 cup heavy cream|
|1 clove garlic, pushed through a press|
|3 tsp fresh sage, finely chopped or 1/2 teaspoon dried sage|
|1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese|
|1 black pepper|
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Prick squash in several places and bake 45 min until tender.
- Allow to cool slightly, cut in 1/2 and scoop out seeds.
- Pull out squash strands from each side with a fork.
- Transfer to a warm bowl.
- While squash is baking: Heat cream, garlic and sage in pan over med. heat.
- Cook 10 min until cream is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- Pour sauce over squash, toss lightly until combined.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Source : allrecipes.Com