- 1/2 pound bacon
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 sweet onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoons cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced sugar ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 8 ounces grated cheddar
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- Dice the bacon into small pieces and place in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, until crisp. Remove bacon from pan and set aside. Drain grease from pan.
- Add the ground beef to the skillet and cook until browned, crumbling as it cooks. Drain fat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the skillet with the beef and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and seasoned salt to the skillet and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until combined.
- Spread the beef mixture into a greased 8×8 baking dish. Top with the cooked bacon.
- Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and whisk together with the heavy cream until combined. Stir in the pepper and hot sauce.
- Pour the egg mixture over the beef and bacon.
- Top with the cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until set and golden on top. Sprinkle with dill before serving.