Makes 8 slices.
- 1 large Egg (Whole)
- ¼ cup Tap Water
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1½ cups Blanched Almond Flour
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese (Grated)
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- Whisk together the wet ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients; stirring to blend. The spices are optional but add a great flavor to the dough. Consider adding up to ½ tsp garlic powder as well as the ¼ tsp chili pepper flakes. Add the wet ingredients and form a dough.
- Grease two sheets of parchment and roll the dough into a thin circle or square to fit a pizza pan or baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes until golden and crisp around the edges. Allow to cool about 20 minutes to form a crunchy crust. Top with toppings and place back in the oven or broiler for a few minutes to cook the toppings.
Nutritional Info :
PointsPlus: 5 per slice
Saturated fat: 2.25