- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) refried beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans
- 1 can (15 ounce) corn
- 1 can (3.8 ounce) sliced black olives
- 1 can (4½ ounces) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Optional toppings, chopped cilantro, cherry tomatoes, sliced avocado
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Microwave cream cheese and sour cream in large microwaveable bowl on high 1 minute or until cheese is softened. Remove from microwave. Mix with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add refried beans, black beans, corn, black olives, green chiles, Seasoning Mix and 2 cups of the cheese; mix well.
- Spread bean mixture into 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 2 cups cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.
Source : allrecipes.com