- 6 cups prepared mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup McArthur milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup Daisy sour cream
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded Kraft cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Mix first six ingredients in mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into a greased 9×13-inch pan or casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE.. PLEASE, USE THE NEXT PAGE LINK BUTTON OR OPPEN BUTTON BELOW FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!