1 box Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies (12 pies)
1 small bag white chocolate candy melts
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper and set aside.
2. Place all 12 cream pies in the bowl of a stand mixer with the paddle attachment or in a food processor. Start slow and increase the speed to medium, processing until the pies become small crumbs ~ 2 mins.
3. Set aside 1/4 cup of crumbs for decorating the tops of the cake pops.
4. Using 1 tbsp packed crumbs, roll into a tight ball. Place on prepared baking sheet. Continue until all crumbs have been used. Refrigerate cake balls for 10 mins.
5. Melt chocolate according to package directions in a bowl.
6. Poke holes in the cake pops using the stick. Dip the stick into the chocolate and then back into the hole you created. Let the chocolate harden (~ 5 mins) before moving on to the next step.
7. Moving quickly, coat cake pops with chocolate and return to the parchment paper covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with the extra crumbled cream pies for decoration.
8. Let coating harden completely (you can speed up the hardening by placing them in the fridge for ~ 5 mins). Take them out and serve.
Source : allrecipes.Com