1 head cauliflower, broken into pieces
1 (14 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
1 tablespoon butter
1/4 cup milk
2 tablespoons flour
salt, to taste
pepper, to taste
oregano, to taste
3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1. Steam the cauliflower for about 10 minutes.
2. Simmer the milk, butter, flour and tomatoes for about 5 minutes, then add the seasonings.
3. In a baking dish, combine the cauliflower with the sauce.
4. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs.
5. Bake in the oven at 375° F for about 15 minutes.
Nutritional Info :
Total fat: 3.4 g
Cholesterol: 8.7 mg
Sodium: 293.8 mg
Total carbs: 14.3 g
Dietary fiber: 3.5 g
Protein: 4.5 g