- 250g pkt Arnott’s Nice biscuits
- 125g unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) cold water
- 3 teaspoons gelatine powder
- 2 x 250g pkts cream cheese, at room temperature
- 140g (2/3 cup) caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 500ml (2 cups) thickened cream
- 2 egg whites
- 180g (1/2 cup) lemon curd
Process the biscuits in a food processor until finely crushed. Add the butter and lemon rind and process until well combined. Use a straight-sided glass to spread and press the mixture firmly over the base and side of a 20cm (base measurement) springform pan. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
Meanwhile, place the cold water in a heatproof jug. Sprinkle with the gelatine. Place the jug in a saucepan of simmering water and stir the gelatine for 2 minutes or until the gelatine dissolves. Set aside for 5 minutes to cool slightly.
Use an electric beater to beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl until smooth. Add the lemon juice and beat until combined.
Use a clean electric beater to beat the cream in a bowl until soft peaks form.
Use a clean electric beater to beat the egg whites in a separate bowl until soft peaks form.
Stir the gelatine mixture into the cream cheese mixture until combined. Fold in the cream and egg whites.
Spoon half the cheesecake mixture into the prepared pan. Spoon over half the lemon curd. Use a skewer to create a swirled effect. Repeat with the remaining cheesecake mixture and lemon curd. Place cheesecake in the fridge for 3-4 hours or overnight to set.
All nutrition values are per serve.