- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices bread
- 2 slices cheddar cheese (or 1/2 cup shredded)
- 1/4 pound Korean kimchi meatloaf, sliced or crumbled
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread, place one slice in the pan with buttered side down, top with half of the cheese, the meatloaf, the remaining cheese and finally the other slice of bread with buttered side up.
- Grill until golden brown on both sides and the cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes per side.
Source : allrecipes.Com