- Boiled eggs-4 no’s
- Minced meat- 200 gm
- Ginger garlic paste-1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Pepper powder- 1 tsp
- Cumin powder- ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder- ¼ tsp
- Bread slices-2 no’s
- Salt-to taste
- Coriander leaves thinly chopped- 1 tbsp
- Bread crumbs- 1 cup
- Corn flour- 1 tbsp
- In a blender add minced meat and blend well to a smooth paste.
- Mix it with ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, salt and coriander leaves chopped.
- Blend the two bread slices in a blender to a fine powder.
- Mix it with the chicken mix.
- Keep it nearby.
- Dilute corn flour in ¼ cup of water in deep bowl. Keep it nearby.
- Add the bread crumbs in a wide bowl.
- Now grease your hands well with water.
- Divide the chicken mix in to four parts.
- Make bowls out of it.
- Take a bowl and make a thin patty out of it.
- Add a boiled egg in centre and cover the egg completely with the meat patty.
- Now dip it in cornflour mix; then coat it with the bread crumbs; so that the scotch eggs evenly coated.
- Place it on a dry plate and coat all the remaining eggs like this.
- Deep fry it in the hot oil on low flame until nice golden brown in color (if the flame is high; the inner side didn’t cooked well.)
Source : allrecipes.Com