Kale-Apple Smoothie With Chia Seeds
5MIN TO PREPARE, SERVES 2
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 kale leaf, medium-sized
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1/2 apple
- 1/2 lemon
- 6 teaspoons chia seeds
- Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly before consumption.
- Chop the cucumber into thin slices.
- Core the apple, and then chop it into bite-sized chunks.
- Squeeze the juice out of the lemon.
- Place the spinach, kale and cucumber into a large, high-powered blender.
- Pour the water on top of the vegetables.
- Add the apples, lemon juice, chia seeds and any other ingredients.
- Pulse the blender the ingredients form a pulp.
- Liquefy the ingredients until the texture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a tall glass. Refrigerate any leftovers. Drink immediately.
Recipe adapted from IfoodReal