6 medium red potatoes
1 small onion
3 Tbsp dill pickle cubes
1 Tbsp yellow mustard
1/2 c Duke’s mayo
2 hard boiled eggs
salt and pepper, to taste
1. I prefer to use red potatoes and I just wash well and do not take off the skin. Cut them up into small cubes.
2. Put potatoes in a pot of cold water and cook until fork tender. Drain the water out and set aside in a large mixing bowl. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Slice up an onion and dice it up fine. Put in about 1/4 cup of the onion.
4. Shell the boiled eggs and dice fine. Add to the potatoes.
5. Add in the mustard, dill pickle cubes, and mayo. Stir slowly so not to mash the potatoes. If you see it needs more mayo then add a little at a time.