- Recipe makes 16 servings
- 1 serving = 2 weight watchers points+= 4 weight watchers smart points
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Microwave honey in a glass measuring cup for 1 minute. Whisk cocoa powder into warm honey. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, & salt.
- In a large bowl whisk together applesauce, oil, egg & vanilla.
- Whisk the honey & cocoa mixture into the wet ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients & whisk until smooth.
- Pour into an 8×8 baking dish that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
Let cool before cutting. I didn’t have any will power & cut mine way too early which is why they are such a mess.