- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup assorted stone fruit jam such as peach, apricot or plum
- Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with Reynolds(R) Parchment Paper.
- Beat together butter and sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes, stopping once or twice to scrape down the sides of bowl with a rubber spatula. Beat in egg yolks and vanilla extract. Reduce mixer speed and add flour and salt and mix until just incorporated.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on prepared baking sheet. Using your thumb, flatten balls slightly to make an indentation in the center of each cookie. Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are just golden.
- Remove baking sheet from oven. Fill each indentation with a heaping 1/2 teaspoon of jam. Bake for an additional 5 to 6 minutes, or until the edges of cookies are lightly golden. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool.