- 16 oz Italian Bread
- 1 pound bacon, diced, cooked and drained
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeños, diced
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the bread diagonally, cutting down most of the bread, but not all the way through. Turn around and repeat the other direction.
- Cream together the cream cheese, bacon, jalapeños, garlic salt, and mozzarella cheese.
- Do your best to push the all of the mixture into the crevices of the bread.
- Cover losely with tin foil, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until the mixture is completely melted. Serve immediately.