- Bag of Sausage Crumbles (9.6 oz)
- 2 TB minced garlic
- (2) 14.5 oz cans of chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups water
- (1) 14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 9 oz. package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Add sausage crumbles and garlic to a large pot and cook for 1 minute.
- Stir in broth, water and tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Add tortellini and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add spinach, basil, salt and pepper. Cook for a few more minutes and serve warm with shredded Parmesan cheese on top.
Source : allrecipes.Com