|1 tbsp (up to 2) olive oil|
|2 bell pepper, chopped|
|2 onion, chopped|
|1 clove (up to 2) garlic, chopped (optional)|
|2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into bite sized pieces|
|1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes|
|1 can (6 oz) tomato paste|
|6 oz water|
|2 package (1 g each) Splenda sugar substitute, or to taste|
|1 dash red pepper flakes|
|1 tsp basil|
|1 tsp oregano|
|1 lb whole-wheat spaghetti|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C).
- Add olive oil, bell peppers, onions, garlic (if using), chicken, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, water, Splenda sugar substitute, red pepper flakes, basil, and oregano to a baking dish, stir to combine, and cover.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and stir. Return to the oven and continue baking until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook pasta according to the package directions, then drain.
- Serve chicken and sauce over the pasta.
- Per serving: 20 SmartPoints; 20 PointsPlus; 15 POINTS (old)
Source : allrecipes.Com