To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1/4 c medium green onions, finely diced
- 1/4 c asian sweet chili sauce
- 1 Tbs pisland teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tbs ppineapple preserves
- 2 tsp balsamic seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/3 c finely shredded carrots
- 1/3 c finely diced orange bell pepper
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tspsriracha hot sauce
- 1 can(s)(8oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 2 tsp black sesame seeds
- 1 c sweet and sour sauce for dipping
Step by Step:
- Heat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray 16 mini muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray. In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and onions; cook 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in Asian sweet chili sauce, Island Teriyaki sauce, pineapple preserves, balsamic seasoned rice vinegar, carrots, orange bell pepper, garlic and sriracha hot sauce. Simmer uncovered about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is thickened and chicken is no longer pink in center. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, unroll dough into 4 rectangles. Cut each rectangle into quarters by making another diagonal cut in addition to the perforation to make a total of 16 triangles.
- Press largest part of each dough triangle in bottom and up side of muffin cup, leaving triangle points extending over cup.
- Fill each cup with about 1 tablespoon chicken mixture. For each cup, slightly stretch points of triangles to make longer; twist points together and place on top of filling.
- Spray shaped rolls lightly with cooking spray; sprinkle with black sesame seeds. Bake 11 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully remove from pan to serving plate. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Serve with sweet and sour sauce for dipping.
PLEASE, USE THE RED NEXT PAGE LINK BELOW FOR THE RECIPE AND INGREDIENTS.