- 1 sachet Leggo’s Tomato paste (equivalent of 2 Tbsps)
- 2 Tbsps Sriracha
- 2 Tbsps “Sweet Soy Sauce” (Indonesian Kecap Manis) – store bought or homemade
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 500g (1 pound) chicken thigh fillets – about 4 thigh fillets
- Preheat oven to 180 C (350 Fahrenheit). Line baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add tomato paste, Sriracha, Sweet Soy Sauce and grated garlic. Whisk until well combined with a fork.
- Coat the chicken thigh fillets and arrange them on the prepared baking tray.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes and serve immediately with your choice or rice or salad.
Source : fussfreecooking,com