- 1 medium seedless watermelon
- whipped cream
- how to make homemade whipped cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- mint leaves
- Cut the watermelon into 2 – 3 inch thick slices.
- Use a glass or biscuit cutter to cut circles into each slice.
- If you wish, shave the sides of the watermelon to make them smaller on the bottom.
- Place the watermelon circles in to foil cupcake cups.
- Frost the watermelon cupcakes with whipped cream.
- Place a raspberry and mint leaves on top.
- Keep cool until it is time to serve dessert.
Source : allrecipes.com