Cherry Kool-Aid Pie
10 MINUTES ACTIVE; 2 HOURS INACTIVE TO PREPARE, SERVES 8
- 1 graham cracker crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 package unsweetened cherry kool-aid
- Whipped cream, garnish
- Maraschino cherries, garnish
- In a large bowl, mix together condensed milk and kool-aid packet.
- Gently fold in cool whip until just incorporated, then pour filling into graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for 2 hours or refrigerate for 4, or until completely chilled and set.
- Garnish with whipped cream and cherries, slice, serve, and enjoy!