It’s a problem that usually appears after a heavy meal, but there are people who feel bloated all the time. Here are some reasons for which this issue can appear:
- Constipation – when you feel better after you empty your bowels the main problem is constipation. It means that you have to add fiber into your diet because the gasses are trapped behind the feces. Consume fiber gradually, not all at once because it may even worsen the problem. Instead of white breaduse whole grain bread, drink lots of smoothies and eat more berries.
- You don’t drink enough water – lots of health issues appear due to the body not being hydrated enough. This is caused by alcohol and coffee and if you drink them a lot, you shoulddrink 6-8 glasses of water too. When the body is deprived of water, it starts using the liquids it can find, and as a result bloating may be caused because of fluid retention. That is the reason why you have to start drinking plenty of water.
- You are too stressed – there are studies that prove that bloating can occur by too much stress because when the system is stressed, the brain prevents the digestive system to function properly. Also, you might be bloated by stomach acheandconstipation. When you relieve the stress, you will solve the bloatingissue.
- You eat too fast – when you don’t chew the food you eat, the body starts processing it more slowly and might appearbloating. Also, it’s essential to eat in small bites.
- Carbs – the bloating issue can appear as a result of eating too much carbs. You can solve this problem by eating low-carb foods. Also, replace alcohol and sugar with vegetables and fruits.