- 10 oz boxes frozen spinach, chopped, defrosted
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄4 tsp black pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 1 1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup crouton, (up to 2 cups)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place spinach in strainer and squeeze all extra liquid from it.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach with the rest of ingredients, except croutons, and combine well.
- Pour into a 2 quart casserole dish and top with croutons.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until bubbling around edges.
Smartpoints : 6
Serves : 8