- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, defrosted
- 14 oz marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- ½ cup fresh shredded parmesan
- 1½ cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 round loaf of sourdough bread
- olive oil
- garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the top off the sourdough loaf and remove the center leaving a ¾” shell.
- Cut the top and the insides of loaf into bite sized squares for dipping. Drizzle with olive oil and garlic salt to taste. Bake 5 minutes.
- Squeeze as much liquid out of the spinach as you can. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise with a mixer on medium until fluffy.
- With a spoon, stir in garlic, spinach, artichokes, red pepper, parmesan cheese and 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Once combined, microwave for 5 minutes stirring after 3 minutes.
- Place cheese mixture into the bread bowl. Top with remaining ½ cup mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and center is hot.
Source : allrecipes.Com