- 8 servings
- One (14.5 ounce) can sauerkraut, rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 generous cup chopped corned beef
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (low fat is fine)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- rye cocktail bread or crackers for dunking
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Spread into a medium, oven-safe dish (or an 8×5-inch loaf pan will work in a pinch).
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
- *For a true Reuben vibe, drizzle Thousand Island dressing on top of the dip (or on individual bites).