- 1 – 8 oz package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 green onions, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup diced bell pepper
- 1 cup pizza sauce (How to make homemade pizza sauce)
- 1 cup diced mushrooms
- ¼ cup chopped pepperoni pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- pepperoni pieces
- In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, 1 thinly sliced green onion, and 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Press into the bottom of a pie plate.
- Layer tomatoes and bell peppers over the cream cheese mixture.
- Spoon pizza sauce over the tomatoes and peppers.
- Layer mushrooms, remaining green onion slices, and pepperoni pieces over the pizza sauce.
- Spread cheddar cheese over the pepperoni pieces.
- Sprinkle remaining mozzarella cheese over the cheddar cheese.
- Top with whole pepperoni slices if desired and sprinkle with a few green onion slices, bell pepper pieces, and/or parsley.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Serve while warm.
Source : allrecipes.com