- 6 Hoagie Rolls
- 1 (4oz) package Oscar Mayer Classic Salami
- 1 (4oz) package Oscar Mayer Classic Pepperoni
- 1 (9oz) package Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Smoked Ham
- Thin Sliced Mozzarella (24 slices)
- Giardiniera Mix (optional)
- 1/2 stick Butter – softened
- 1 teaspoon Dry Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix butter and Italian season. Evenly spread butter on inside of hoagie rolls.
- Layer 2 slices of mozzarella, 2 slices salami, 2 slices pepperoni and 2 slices ham. Top with giardiniera mix and 2 more slices of mozzarella.
- Once sandwiches are assembled, place into a large baking dish. Make sure they are tightly pressed together sideways with the open side facing up.
- Bake for 10 minutes for a hot melty sandwich. (bake longer if you prefer a toasted sandwich)
Source : allrecipes.com