- 1 (6-to-7-pound) bone-in spiral cut fully cooked ham
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 cup ginger ale
- You’ll need a large a (6 to 7-quart slow cooker).
- Unwrap the ham and place it in your slow cooker (flat side down).
- Discard the flavor packet.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, mustard, ginger, cloves, cinnamon and orange juice. Rub the mixture all over the ham.
- Pour ginger ale evenly over the top of the ham.
- Cover. (If your lid won’t fit, make one from heavy duty aluminum foil, wrapping it tightly around the top of your slow cooker.)
- Cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or until the ham is thoroughly heated.
- Remove from the slow cooker and let stand on a cutting board for 10 minutes before slicing to serve.
Source : allrecipes.com