- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3-4 pounds bone-in chicken thighs (or whole bone-in chicken, cut up)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees F.
- Create dry-rub mixture by stirring together salt, black pepper, dry mustard, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder, and brown sugar.
- In a large oven-proof skillet or baking dish, arrange chicken pieces in a single layer. Coat both sides of chicken pieces with dry-rub mixture.
- Bake chicken at 450-degrees F for 25 minutes uncovered. Carefully remove from oven, brush/drizzle with honey mustard mixture. Return chicken to oven and cook for another 10 minutes until done and golden brown.
Source : allrecipes.com