- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen crinkly cut carrots
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, honey, maple syrup, garlic and onion powder, thyme and oregano. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil mixture and gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 15-18 minutes, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Nutritional Info :
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 4.9g
Saturated Fat 0.7g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 16.4g
Dietary Fiber 1.8g