Five ingredients and 20 minutes is all it takes to enjoy this honey garlic chicken skillet.
- Makes 4 servings .
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs/breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ginger, minced
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Combine the sauce ingredients and pat the chicken dry with paper towels
- Over medium high heat in a 10″ skillet, pan sear the chicken in some oil. Reduce heat to medium after searing the first side
- Cook them on both sides in batches until browned, about 3-4 minutes per side. Drain chicken on paper towels and remove any excess oil from the pan
- Reduce heat to medium-low and toss the chicken back in the pan
- Pour in sauce and bring to a gentle boil over medium-low heat until reduced. Flip the chicken to coat in the sauce fully
- Dish and serve hot
Nutritional Info :
- smart points 11