- 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 apple with granola and fruit |
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons powdered cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raisins or dried cranberries (or a mix of each)
- 1/2 cup easy stovetop granola or other clean eating granola
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Core the apples 3/4 of the way with the corer end of a peeler, leaving some core at the bottom.
- Put 1/4-1/2 cup water in a small baking dish. Add apples.
- Sprinkle fruit in the liquid around the apples.
- Drizzle honey over each apple and sprinkle them with cinnamon.
- Place in oven and cook for 20- 25 minutes until apples are tender.
- Remove from oven and add 2 tablespoons granola apiece to the core of each apple. Spoon the fruit and syrup from the bottom of the pan over the apples. Serve.
Nutritional Info :
- Calories: 195 | Total Fat: 4 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 7 mg | Carbohydrates: 40 g | Dietary Fiber: 6 g | Sugars: 26 g | Protein: 3 g | SmartPoints: 9