- 1 1/2 Cups Salted Butter (softened)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese (shredded)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- In a food processor, combine garlic, parmesan cheese, oregano, and basil until finely chopped.
- Add softened butter, salt and pepper to the food processor.
- Blend until mixed. You may need to scrap the sides and mix a little with a spoon.
- Transfer butter from food processor to storage container.
- Spread on your favorite bread or store in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- To make Garlic Bread:
- Preheat broiler on oven to high heat
- Please 6 pieces of french bread onto cookie sheet
- Spread garlic butter on each slice of bread
- Broil for 3 minutes, or until top of bread begins to be toasted.