- 10 fl oz 100% grape juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- Place a silicone candy mold on a cookie sheet to keep it stable.
- In a small saucepan, add the juice and honey. Heat over medium-low heat, whisking to combine.
- Once heated, whisk in the gelatin, one tablespoon at a time, stirring constantly with a fork (you can use a whisk, but that would introduce more air into the mixture and allow foam to form on the finished product).
- Continue heating the mixture over medium-low heat until it is smooth and the gelatin has fully melted.
- Quickly pour the mixture into a glass measuring cup with a pouring spout, then pour it into the silicone molds. Refrigerate for 2 hours, until set.
- Pop the fruit snacks out of the molds. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
12 fl oz (2 small cans) 100% pineapple juice (I used Dole)
2 tablespoons honey
4.5 tablespoons gelatin