- Yield – about 4 cups
- Preparation Time – 5 minutes
- Cooking Time – 10 minutes
- Ingredients :
- – 4 Tbsp butter
- – 4 Tbsp flour (GF flour if need the sauce to be GF)
– 3 cups milk
– 4 oz. fresh mushrooms, chopped
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Optional spices: garlic powder or fresh crushed garlic, onion powder or minced onion or fresh chopped onion, Italian seasoning, Cajun seasoning
- Melt the butter and then whisk in the flour to form a paste.
- Whisk in the milk and let thicken over medium/medium-low heat.
- Stir in the mushrooms and let cook for a few minutes. Season to taste
Nutritional Info :
- 1 Point plus