- 3 chicken breasts cut into 1½ inch peices
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 2 cups Panko
- ½ teaspoon salt
Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- 4 Tablespoons Grey Poupon mustard
- 6 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- In a small bowl add egg yolks, garlic, and salt. Mix well. Pour into a large zip-lock bag. Add chicken and marinate for 3 hours. You can marinate overnight.
- Place the Panko on a plate and mix in the ½ teaspoon salt.
- Heat a large skillet on the stovetop over medium high heat. Add enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Dip each chicken bite into the PanKo and then place in the skillet.
- Cook the chicken 3 minutes on each side. Check to make sure they are cooked all the way through. Serve with honey mustard dipping sauce.
- Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir until smooth.
Source : allrecipes.com