- 1/2 cup Corn Syrup
- 1/4 cup softened Butter
- 3 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Yellow Food Coloring
- 12 oz Light Cocoa Candy Chips or Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 tsp Invertase (optional)
- Cream the corn syrup, butter and vanilla.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar beating until incorporated.
- If you want to have the centers liquify, add the invertase at this point. The process will take several days after the candies are made.
- Transfer 1/3 of the filling to another bowl and yellow food coloring.
- Refrigerate both mixtures for at least 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form the Yellow mixture into about 1″ balls and place them on the parchment line sheet.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer until the yolk balls are firm.
- Grab a clump of white mixture and flatten into a circle. Place yellow ball in the middle and wrap the white around it forming into an egg shape. Return to prepared sheet.
- Place in freezer until the egg shapes are solid.
- Melt chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating process until it is melted and smooth.
- Using a fork, dip egg into chocolate and flip to cover completely. Lift with fork and gently tap on edge of the bowl allowing excess chocolate to drip off.
- Place back on parchment paper.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes until chocolate has set.
Source : allrecipes.Com