- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- HERSHEY’S KISSES Santa Hat Chocolates
- 1 clear glass 32 ounce (1 quart) mason jar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Combine the sugar, flour,salt & cocoa powder.
- Carefully pour the ingredients in a mason jar, filling to the 3 cup line. (NOTE: you will not get all of the brownie mix into the jar. It’s okay. We want to leave room for the chocolates.) Fill the jar the rest of the way full with HERSHEY’S KISSES Santa Hat Chocolates (about 1/2 to 1 cup).
To Make Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 13-inch x 9-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Remove the Hershey’s Kisses Santa Hat Chocolates from the mason jar. Unwrap the chocolates and roughly chop them. Set aside.
- Dump in the rest of the ingredients in the jar into a large mixing bowl. Add the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. Beat together until combined and smooth.
- Add in the Hershey’s Kisses Chocolates and stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into your prepared baking dish and bake for 30 to 350 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Let cool. Cut into 12 pieces.
Source : allrecipes.com