- 1 1⁄4cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2cup sugar
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4cup whole milk
- 1⁄3cup butter, melted
- 2cups fresh blueberries
- 1⁄3cup sugar
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt, and baking powder to a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add in milk and butter; stir to combine.
- Spread batter into a greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Sprinkle blueberries evenly over batter.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 cup sugar and drizzle with vanilla.
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until a pick comes out clean.
- Can serve plain or with ice cream on top.