- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 30 wonton wrappers
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- Place the ground beef, onion, and garlic into a skillet over medium heat, and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Cook the beef until browned, about 10 minutes, breaking it up into crumbles as it cooks. Drain off excess fat.
- Mix the ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, egg, and ground beef mixture in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper lightly dusted with flour.
- To make the ravioli, lay out 15 wonton wrappers on a lightly floured work surface. Spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into the center of each wonton wrapper.
- Dip your index finger into the beaten egg yolk, and smear a light coating of yolk all around the edge of the wonton wrapper.
- Place an unfilled wrapper on top of the filling, and press the two wrappers lightly together.
- Pick up the ravioli gently in your hand, and pinch the edges together tightly, squeezing out all the air.
- Seal and crimp the edges with a fork. Place the filled ravioli onto the parchment paper.
- Use immediately or freeze.
Source : allrecipes.Com