- 4 medium apples, I like to use honeycrisp
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- Peel apples, core them and slice into small chunks.
- Melt the butter in a pot over medium and add the cinnamon.
- Stir in the apples, sugar & 3 tablespoons water.
- Cover and cook, stirring every few minutes for 7-12 minutes or until slightly soft.
- In a bowl, combine cornstarch and water.
- Whisk in this slurry to the pot and cook another 2 minutes or until thick.
Source : allrecipes.Com