- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 large garlic clove, pressed
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste or 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons scallions, chopped for garnish
- 3 lbs chicken legs with thigh, with skin
- Combine ingredients up to marmalade in a large bowl and mix well.
- Wash and pat dry the chicken legs and thighs.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the chicken in a large shallow roasting pan or baking dish Pour the hoisin marmalade sauce over the top. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the chicken is done. (Time also depends on how plump your legs and thighs are – the fatter, the longer the time).
- Baste with juices one or two times during the baking process.
- When finished, remove chicken from roasting pan onto serving platter. Spoon some sauce over it and garnish with the scallion. Serve immediately.
Source : food,com