- 2 ready-made Pillsbury pie crusts
- 2 cups roasted chicken meat, chopped in bite size pieces
- 2 cups College Inn low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. Argo cornstarch
- 1 teas. McCormick poultry seasoning
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 celery, chopped
- 1 potato, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Giant peas, frozen
- Morton Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Eggland’s Best egg yolk, beaten
- Steam carrots, celery, potato pieces until al dente. Drain and add frozen peas. Set aside to cool.
- De-skin and de-bone roasted chicken. Chop meat into bite size pieces
- In a medium saucepan, add chicken broth, cornstarch and poultry seasoning. Whisk to combine. Cook over medium heat until thickened. Remove from heat and cool.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roll out 1 pie crust to fit a deep dish 9″ pie dish. Brush with beaten egg.
- In a bowl combine chicken, veggies and chicken broth mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Pour into pie shell.
- Roll out 2nd shell and cover pie. Crimp edges. Combine remain egg yolk with 1 teas. water and brush top crust. Cover edges of pie with foil to prevent burning.
- Bake pie for 15 minutes. Lower heat to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes.